DO NOT PUT ICE CREAM IN YOUR EYES
WHY DID YOU PUT ICE CREAM IN YOUR EYES
I WANTED TO KNOW IF IT WOULD JHURT SHORT ANSWER YES DONT
would you say that it makes your eyes scream
you fucking didn’t
- Monk Gyatso: We can't concern ourselves with what was, we must act on what is.
- Bumi: Instead of seeing what they want you to see, you've gotta open your brain to the possibilities.
- Katara: It is the strength of your hearts that make you who you are, hearts that will remain unbroken when all rock and stone has eroded away.
- Aunt Wu: You have the power to shape your own destiny.
- Lily: You gotta focus less on the where, and more on the going.
- Chong: Don't let the cave-in get you down, don't let the falling rocks turn your smile into a frown.
- Chong: Even if you're lost, you can't lose the love cause its in your heart.
- Huu: You think you're any different from me or your friends or this tree. If you listen hard enough you can hear every living thing breathing together. You can feel everything growing. We are all living together even if most folks don't act like it. We all have the same roots, and we are all branches of the same tree.
- Huu: Time is an illusion, and so is death.
- Iroh: In your darkest times, hope is something you give yourself. That is the meaning of inner strength.
- Iroh: There is nothing wrong with letting people who love you help you.
- Iroh: Pride is not the opposite of shame, but its source. True humility is the only antidote to shame.
- Iroh: It is important to draw wisdom from many different places, if we take it from only one place, it becomes rigid and stale. Understanding others, the other elements and the other nations will help you become whole.
- Wan-Shi Tong: You think you're the first person to believe their war was justified?
- Smellerbee: As long as I'm confident with who I am, it doesn't matter what other people think.
- Iroh: Life happens wherever you are, whether you make it or not.
- Iroh: It is usually best to admit mistakes when they occur, and to seek to restore honor.
- Iroh: While it is always best to believe in oneself, a little help from others can be a great blessing.
- Guru Pathik: Love is a form of energy and it swirls all around us. The air nomads love for you has not left this world. It is still inside of your heart, and is reborn in the form of new love.
- Guru Pathik: The greatest illusion of this world, is the illusion of separation. Things you think are separate and different are actually one in the same. We are all one people, but we live as if divided.
- Aang: We're all connected, everything is connected.
- Iroh: Perfection and power are overrated. I think you are very wise to choose happiness and love.
- Iroh: Sometimes life is like this dark tunnel. You can't always see the light at the end of the tunnel, but if you just keep moving, you will come to a better place.
- Katara: You can't wait around for someone to help you, you have to help yourself.
- Roku: Make sense of our past, Aang. And you will bring peace and restore balance in the world.
- Aang: Anyone is capable of great good and great evil. Everyone, even the Fire Lord and the Fire Nation have to be treated like they're worth giving a chance.
- Zuko: But I know now that no one can give you your honor. It's something you earn for yourself by choosing to do what's right.
- Aang: The monks used to say that revenge is like a two-headed rat-viper, while you watch your enemy go down you're being poisoned yourself.
- Aang: It's easy to do nothing, but its hard to forgive.
- Zuko: Violence is never the answer.
- Roku: You must be decisive.
- Kyoshi: Only justice will bring peace.
- Kuruk: You must actively shape your own destiny.
- Aang: All life is sacred, even the life of the tiniest spiderfly caught in its own web.
- Yangchen: Selfless duty calls you to sacrifice your own spiritual needs and do whatever it takes to protect the world.
- Lion Turtle: The true mind can weather all the lies and illusions without being lost. The true heart can tough the poison of hatred without being harmed. Since beginningless time darkness thrives in the void, but always yields to purifying light.